LEMON COOLER COOKIES
Best quick dessert that everyone will love, if you can even get them out the door!
~Great for a memorial day cookout, bridal shower, or just to give to your favorite friends~
- 1 package Duncan Hines Lemon Cake Mix
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 confectioner's sugarDirections:1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix cake mix, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a large bowl.
3. Roll dough into teaspoon size balls & put in fridge for at least 1 hour.
4. Put 1/4 C. confectioners sugar in a ziploc bag.
5. Toss the balls in the confectioners sugar & place on parchment covered cookie sheets.
6. Cook for 8 minutes. (Bottom will be light brown, sides crispy)
7. Remove from oven and sprinkle rest of confectioners sugar on tops.Enjoy!